Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Travel & Trust: Why the Technorati Founder Went Personalised - and in print


I built this for me. I built this because I travel a lot. The other people at Offbeat Guides, we travel a lot. We have been pretty disappointed with the gap between the information that is out there in the internet- if you know where to go - and the information that shows up in traditional travel guides. I think that what has surprised me from a business perspective was that there are so many places, conference and visitor bureaus, meeting and event organizers and sponsors, people who want to promote themselves related to travel that were interested in this idea as well.



Part of a great piece from PSFK. Above is a quote from Technorati founder, David Sifry, about his new public beta Offbeat Guides.


.

No comments: